Job Vacancies at Ski Collection
Peak Retreats is the leading French Alps specialist, and with its two brands (Peak Retreats & Ski Collection) features about 70 ski resorts in France.
Peak Retreats was voted "Best Ski Company’', Guardian and Observer Travel Awards 2014, 2011, 2010 and 2009, as voted by readers. ‘Best Independent Ski Operator 2006’ and ‘Best Tour Operator to France 2005’ by Maison de la France (now Atout France), the French Tourist Office.
We are always on the look out for new members of staff to join our expanding team based in Portsmouth. Together we want to help Ski Collection become one of the leading independent tour operators for 3 and 4 star self-catering ski residences offering excellent customer care to all of our clients.
Product & Partnership Executive
Do you have a strong interest in Product Management & Marketing? Want the chance to develop new skills on-the-job? If you’re a creative, proactive individual looking to kick-start a career in Tour Operating, this position could be for you.
Although no previous experience or specific qualifications are absolutely essential, what is required is someone with a friendly, ‘can-do’ attitude and a willingness to learn as well as a keen interest in a career in Tour-Operating.
Peak Retreats is the leading French Alps specialist, and with its two brands (Peak Retreats & Ski Collection) features about 70 ski resorts in France. It also features the French Pyrenees under the Pyrenees Collection brand.The Product & Partnership Executive duties will include:
· Assisting the Product Manager with contracting holiday accommodation and holiday extras
· Negotiating with French suppliers and managing the relationship
· Assisting with content brochure production (organising the images, text, prices)
· Assisting with holiday pricing
· To assist in maintaining a good flow of product information to all other relevant departments
· Managing partnerships with partners (such as tourist boards) based in France
· Identifying and negotiating with new partners
· Working alongside marketing on advertising and marketing joint campaignsOther tasks include:
· Generally assisting with various marketing projects
· Occasional sales analysis
· Assisting with press tripsThe Product & Partnership Executive will require:
· French language skills, ideally fluent
· Commercial acumen including negotiation skills
· Ability to juggle multiple tasks at any one time and to work under pressure
· Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy
· Strong organisational skills
· Good communication skills (written and verbal)
· An understanding of marketing in general
· Self motivated, proactive can-do attitudeDesirable:
· Educated to Degree level or proven experience in a role delivering commercial results
· An interest in the Travel industry and in particular skiingJob type:
To fit within normal office opening hours ie.9.00-18.00 Monday to Friday.Holiday:
28 days pa (including 8 bank holidays) based on full-timePerks:
Discounted holidays & travel; educational trips to France
Based in Portsmouth with some occasional travel to the French Alps or French Pyrenees.
If you feel you have the right experience and skills and would like to apply for this position email Nathalie Soma on firstname.lastname@example.org
and tell us why you feel you are the candidate we are looking for. Please also attach your full current CV.