In this section
Job Vacancies at Ski Collection
Webmaster & Marketing Executive
Do you have a strong interest in Webmastering & Marketing? Want the chance to develop new skills on-the-job as part of a team of digital marketing experts? If you’re a creative, proactive individual looking to kick-start a career in marketing, this position could be for you.
Although no previous experience or specific qualifications are essential, what is required is someone with a friendly, ‘can-do’ attitude and a willingness to learn as well as a keen interest in a career in digital marketing.
Peak Retreats is the leading French Alps specialist, and with its two brands (Peak Retreats, Ski Collection) features about 70 ski resorts in France. It also features the French Pyrenees under the Pyrénées Collection brand.
Peak Retreats was voted "Best Ski Company’', Guardian and Observer Travel Awards 2011, 2010 and 2009, as voted by readers. ‘Best Independent Ski Operator 2006’ and ‘Best Tour Operator to France 2005’ by Maison de la France (now Atout France), the French Tourist Office.
The Webmaster & Marketing Executive duties will include:
· Creating, building and managing content for some of our websites
· Optimising our websites for SEO
· Delivering eCRM material (mainly e-newsletters)
· Contributing to social channels (company blogs, twitter, facebook…)
· Writing copy for the appropriate channels
· Liaising with the developers who supply our web technology
Other tasks include :
· Managing client satisfaction surveys and reports
· Generally assisting with various marketing projects
The Webmaster & Marketing Executive will require:
· Excellent literacy and copy-writing skills
· A flair for design and creativity
· Basic graphic skills for manipulating images
· Ability to juggle multiple tasks at any one time
· Strong organisational skills
· Able to work with tight timescales
· Good attention to detail
· Good communication skills (written and verbal)
· An understanding of marketing in general
· Self motivated, proactive can-do attitude
· An interest in the Travel industry and in particular skiing
· Knowledge of software like Photoshop
· Knowledge of Google Analytics and experience of responding to data patterns
· French language skills
Based in Portsmouth
If you feel you have the right experience and skills and would like to apply for this position email Nathalie Soma on firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you feel you are the candidate we are looking for. Please also attach your full current CV.
Last updated: 17/07/14