In this section
The main responsibilities of the sales & reservations consultant will be planning and organising your client's trip including everything from accommodation and transport to lift passes and ski school.
The role involves dealing accurately and effectively with telephone, email enquiries from clients; making reservations on a dedicated system, liaising with suppliers and managing client follow up (eg. ensuring all booking documentation is sent to clients). Maintaining a high level of product knowledge for all our destinations and featured accommodation is also an essential part of the job. Other duties as agreed with the team leader and directors will be discussed. These may include dealing with prices, making website updates, assisting with training new staff, sending out brochures and various literatures.
Peak Retreats is renowned for its excellent customer service and therefore providing the highest standard of advice, care and support to our clients is an essential aspect of the job.
The ideal candidate will have:
· A very good telephone manner
· Excellent customer service skills
· Good communication skills - verbal and in writing
· Be team player
· Attention to detail
· Able to work under pressure
· A positive can-do attitude
· Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook programs.
· A passion for travel and more specifically in skiing and snowboarding
· A previous experience in travel and in a travel reservations environment would be a clear advantage
· A knowledge of French language would be a clear advantage
· Full training will be provided, including resort visits in France.
9.00-18.00 Monday to Friday with evening (10.00-19.00) and weekend (Sat 10.00-16.00) telephone covering rota. Lieu days are to be taken in agreement with your line manager.
28 days pa (including 8 bank holidays)
Discounted holidays & travel; educational trips to France.
Based in Portsmouth
If you feel you have the right experience and skills and would like to apply for this position email Nathalie Soma on email@example.com and tell us why you feel you are the candidate we are looking for. Please also attach your full current CV.
|Holiday Type Selector | Most Popular Accommodation | Most Popular Resorts | Choosing a Ski Resort | Directors' Choice | Luxury Ski Holidays | Top 5 Ski Locations | Family Ski Holidays | Travelling with Dogs | Solo Skiers | Value Ski Holidays | Group Ski Holidays | Sunday to Sunday Ski Holidays | Short Ski Breaks | Hotel Short Ski Breaks | Private Apartments & Chalets|