Book your winter 2017/2018 ski holiday
Book now for next season ski holidays with a low fully refundable deposit of £100
More and more of our clients are booking in advance to secure their ski apartment before anyone else for the following ski season. Some of our popular residences are fully booked before the Autumn for peak dates.
Book now for winter 2017/18 from just £100 (fully refundable deposit) so that you don’t miss out on your preferred choice! Call our dedicated team on 0844 576 0175 or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can send a quote request via our website.
Please browse our website for information on self-catering chalets, apartments and hotels. View our ski resorts.
Final prices for 2017/18 and any applicable early booking offers (generally excluding Christmas, New Year & Feb Half Term) won’t be available on our website for a few months but we are offering you a chance to reserve your preferred chalet, apartment or hotel from today. Just use the current 2016/17 season prices currently available on our website.
Large apartments, popular resorts and peak dates will get booked extremely quickly.
Peak dates for the UK will again be the same as for the French and other European countries, as follows:
- Christmas: 23rd December 2017 (most European countries are on holiday this week too)
- New Year: 30th December 2017 (most European countries are on holiday this week too)
- Half term week: 10th February 2018 (depending on your area's school holiday dates; this will be one of the main weeks for France Zone A; plus other European countries)
- Easter: 31st March & 7th April 2018 (depending on your area's school holiday dates; some cross-overs with parts of Europe)
6 reasons to book your ski holiday early
- UK holidays fall at the same time as European and more importantly French holidays for both New Year & February half-term for the 17/18 season. Demand will be extremely high and will outstrip accommodation availability by a significant amount. Most accommodation will therefore get booked-up pretty early again.
- New Year and half-term holidays are almost never ever discounted nearer the date apart from the odd cancellation or less popular accommodation. For other dates we believe in getting the price right in the first place rather than setting artificially high prices to later give systematic discounts (as some other companies do).
- Early Booking Offers (generally excluding Christmas, New Year & Feb Half Term) are only available for those who book early.
- The best accommodation invariably gets booked-up first.
- By booking early you get your first choice of accommodation rather than what’s left.
- Low, fully refundable deposit of just £100.
Peace of mind
Both package holidays and accommodation only booked through us are protected under the ABTA scheme. This means you can book in complete confidence that your holiday will be operated to the highest standards and with total financial protection.