- Apartments: Electra
- Country: France
- Region: Portes du Soleil
- Ski Area: Portes du Soleil
- Our star rating
- Apartments (Self Catering)
- Sleeps 1-7
- Family friendly
- Stunning views
- Near Aquariaz water park
3* Superior Electra in Avoriaz is a recently built ski residence in the Crozats area of the resort. Positioned at the foot of the ski slopes, it is possible for residents to ski from the apartments.
Electra in Avoriaz is located at 1800m in the Crozats area of the resort. This recently built ski residence has stepped roofs and red cedar facades and offers 75 modern self-catering ski apartments.
At the foot of the ski slopes, it is possible to ski from the Electra apartments* and it is a 15 minute walk to the resort centre with its shops, bars and restaurants. The residence is directly linked with the resort centre by escalators. The new 2000m2 Aquariaz indoor water park is 600m away.
Facilities at Electra include ski lockers and Wi-Fi access in the main reception area and all apartments (payable). Spa facilities can be found nearby with steam rooms, Jacuzzi, sauna and fitness room (payable). The loan of irons, ironing boards, hairdryers, bed guards, stair gates & socket covers is also possible (subject to availability). Baby kits for children 0-2 years (including cot with fitted sheet, highchair, changing mat & pushchair) can be hired.
As Avoriaz is a car-free resort, there is a public covered car park with 800 spaces located at the entrance to the resort (payable). New this season: on arrival and departure days, a free shuttle service is provided for guests staying at Electra, to transport guests between the car park and the residence. Alternatively, there is also a public outdoor car park with 1600 spaces located a little further away from the resort (payable).
Free Shuttle Bus
There is a free shuttle bus for on arrival and departure guests staying at Electra. Please make the reservations staff aware at the time of booking if you wish to use this service.
All the stylish Electra apartments have balconies with stunning views of the surrounding mountains of Avoriaz and the lake and attract maximum sunlight for a bright interior. The Electra apartments are decorated in the regional Alpine style, with the use of wood and subtle colours throughout. Each apartment has a fully equipped kitchenette with ceramic hob, microwave oven, fridge, dishwasher and coffee-maker, Wi-Fi access (payable), TV (with national and international channels) and a bathroom with bath. All beds have duvets.
1 bedroom apartment sleeping 5 (c 30-39m2): Living area with 2 sofa beds & a single pull-out bed, 1 bedroom with 1 double or 2 single beds, bathroom or shower room & WC.
1 bedroom alcove apartment sleeping 7 (c 40-44m2): Living area with 2 single sofa beds & a single pull-out bed, 1 bedroom with 1 double bed, 1 alcove with bunk beds, bathroom, shower-room & WC.
Please note: for any apartments/chalets that feature bunk beds, sleeping in the top bunk is not recommended for children under the age of 6 years old.
*This indicates that you can ski to or from the Electra apartments Avoriaz. This is subject to normal snow conditions in the resort at that time and to the individual skier's ability.
Fully equipped apartment, bed linen, towels, bath mat, tea towel, cleaning kit, TV, end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchen area & dishes) and the arrival/departure shuttle service between the entrance to Avoriaz ('Le Plateau' & 'Prodains telecabin') & the residence (luggage included), kid entertainment: “Back from ski” for children from 6 to 12 yrs old, 3 days a week from 4.30 to 7.30 pm during French holidays.
- Baby kit for children 0-2yrs (folding bed, highchair, nappy changing mat, pushchair etc.): £35/kit/week - request at time of booking.
- Bed made on arrival: £8/person/stay
- Mid stay cleaning (except kitchen area and washing-up) & change of towels: £11/person
- Preferred location (choice of view, floor, building, etc.): £50/stay
Requests for a preferred location can only be taken within 2 weeks of departure. This can be requested through Ski Collection and will be subject to availability. Please note that requests can’t always be combined due to residence design and floor plans.
Catering Options (1)
- Meal card (3 course dinner or lunch): £30/adult/day & £17/child/day (2-11 yrs*)
*Children under 2yrs are free (1 small savoury + 1 small dessert or 1 meal from the children’s menu). Children 3-11yrs have a specific 3 course menu but it is possible to request the adult menu in a smaller portion without supplement.
(1) Drinks not included. Supplements applicable for Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve, payable locally.
- Local Tourist Tax: €1.80/person 18 yrs+/day (guiding fare).
- Public covered parking: approx. €89/car/week (guiding fare - bookable on www.avoriazparkings.com and payable on arrival only).
- Public outdoor parking: approx. €65/car/week (guiding fare, no need to pre-book, 600 spaces, open 24/7, 800m from resort entrance).
- Extra cleaning kit: €3/small kit.
- Extras bath linen: €7/person.
- Extra bed linen: €8/person.
- Full Wi-Fi: €25/week (downloading & video)
- Spa and beauty treatments (subject to availability).
- Safe: €15/week
- 'A la carte' Baby Kit (UV Tent, Mosquito Net, Deck Chair, Baby Cook, Tub or Night Light): €10/piece.
- Access to Aquariaz Water Park.
Only one pet per apartment is allowed and will be charged €55/week (payable locally). A valid passport for your pet is compulsory.
Loan of extras:
Irons, ironing boards, hairdryers, bed guards, stair gates, socket guards, board games & books (deposit required) - all free & subject to availability.
Reception opening hours:
Sunday – Friday: 08.00 - 12.00 & 17.00 - 19.00
Saturday: 07.00 - 20.00
Arrival day at Electra is Saturday (unless otherwise stated) 17:00 - 20:00 and Departure by 10:00.