New Eurotunnel FlexiPlus lounges now open on both sides of the channel!
As of May 2018, new Eurotunnel FlexiPlus lounges, accessible to all vehicles including those with higher 4x4s and those with ski racks, are open on both the UK and French side of the tunnel! Our ski holiday packages include a Eurotunnel crossing as standard, with a free* upgrade to FlexiPlus. As well as priority boarding and flexible travel times, you get use of these exclusive FlexiPlus lounges, where you can pick up complimentary refreshments, newspapers and Wi-Fi.
*Supplements may apply at selected dates - find out more.
Eurotunnel is the optimum way to take your car with you on your ski holiday! The tunnel runs from Folkestone in Kent to Calais. It “is used by 2.6 million cars and 21 million people every year” (Eurotunnel Group, 2016). Why?
- At 35 minutes it’s the fastest way of crossing the channel!
- Regular departures: up for 4 an hour!
- Easy to use: motorway to motorway access
- 1 ticket covers 1 car and up to 9 passengers
- No baggage restrictions or fuel supplements
(Eurotunnel Le Shuttle, 2017)
FlexiPlus is the premium way to travel to France on Eurotunnel. Our ski holiday packages include a Eurotunnel crossing as standard, with a free FlexiPlus upgrade* giving you all the benefits of the premium service for the same price as a standard ticket! The tickets provide priority boarding, flexible travel times and use of the exclusive FlexiPlus lounges. FlexiPlus lounges have complimentary refreshments, newspapers and Wi-Fi (a perfect place to get some snacks for the drive in France!).
* Supplements may apply at selected dates - find out more.
With a FlexiPlus ticket you can reap these benefits...
1. Travel when you want: Arrive at your convenience and board the next available train!
2. Dedicated check-in lane: Avoid those long queues at the terminals. Have an easier, efficient start to your winter break.
3. Priority boarding: All FlexiPlus ticket holders are given priority.
4. Access to the exclusive FlexiPlus lounges: Enjoy the comfort, the wifi and the complimentary snacks.
5. Designated parking place: Ticket holders are entitled to park in the designated spaces close to the Passenger Terminal Buildings, making it easier to stop for a bite to eat or some last minute shopping.