Here's a list of gifts for skiers!
Father's Day is a great time to make the most of the low prices and 'end of season' sales, whilst treating someone you love to something they'll love! We've put together a list of our favourite ski clothing items, ski luggage, ski tech and ski-related toys...
1. Snow + Rock has a range of reversible neckwarmers by Buff. They keep the heat in well between the two layers of microfiber and microfleece.
2. Salomon has a serious collection of mountain gloves ideal for the winter climate and suitable for holding poles. These, for example, have an articulated fit and dry membrane with a silicon grip with velcro wrist closure, ideal for freeski shredding.
3. Helly Hansen has a good range of base layers (mostly made from merino wool) including printed crew neck base layers, half-zipped tops and t-shirts.
4. Oakley has a large collection of ski goggles with a variety of design features such as anti-fog or moisute wicking foam.
5. Sports Direct has a large range of ski equipment including luggage, poles, skis and boots!
6. Trespass have a few ski luggage bags for skis and boots like this one which has a full-length zip, compression straps and a padded, adjustable hook and loop strap so the bag can be carried by hand or over the shoulder.
7. Snow + Rock sell lots of helmets from the best top brands - suitable for a range of budgets.
8. Aquapac sell waterproof cases for phones and tablets - a great way of keeping technology safe from the snow.
9. If you want to be prepared in case the snow heads our way again this winter, Decathlon has a small collection of sledges for adults and children, like this steerable snow blade!
10. GoPro has several pieces of equipment to help record those epic mountain moments including mounts that fit ski helments.