10 reasons to ski this Christmas and New Year
Where better to spend Christmas or New Year than a high altitude ski resort in the French Alps? There will be picturesque apartments, with amazing views of snowcapped mountains and resorts will be looking festive! Here are 10 more reasons to ski over Christmas and New Year.
- You can celebrate in style, fireworks have a definite wow-factor with a mountain backdrop!
- Is there a better way to recover from too much celebrating then feeling the fresh air on your face as you ski that first run of the day?
- Experience a true winter wonderland… “Sleighbells ring, are you listenin’, in the lane snow is glistenin’”
- Nowhere feels quite as Christmassy as being in the mountains, coming in from the cold to a hot chocolate or vin chaud
- Enjoy the après ski – Santa often visits ski resorts, and on a real sleigh too!
- Cosy up in front of a log fire. We have chalet apartments with real fires and log burners, try Le Refuge (La Rosiere), Le Hameau de la Sapiniere (Les Menuires) and Chalet Altitude (Val Thorens).
- Get a great ski deal! We have brilliant Christmas deals and you'll find excellent offers over New Year, too.
- You'll have plenty of time to get another ski holiday in later in the season!
- Be present with your family instead of showering them with gifts. Travelling at Christmas and New Year is a great way to switch off from the day-to-day.
- End the year as you mean to start the next - you're doing something amazing!
Would you like to know more about Christmas and New Year skiing or request a quote? Give our team of Alpine experts a call on 02392 890960 or send an email and we'll find you your perfect festive ski holiday!