Join us on the slopes this February!
One of the most popular times of the year to go on a ski holiday is during February, especially half-term week, and we can see the appeal! Here are all the reasons our team of Alpine experts love February skiing...
1) Excellent mid-season ski conditions aka great snow!
3) It's a great time to regroup and have a family holiday to recover from the post-Christmas blues.
4) There's still plenty of time to get another ski trip in too! Easter, anyone?
5) Valentine's Day. Love is in the air on the slopes on February 14th so share sweet nothings on the chair lift or go solo and hope to meet another single skier or snowboarder looking for love! You can even have your Valentine's meal delivered to your accommodation. Awwww.
6) Longer days. By February the days are getting longer - that means more time on the slopes!
7) Lower resorts usually have snow at resort level. This is great for family skiing as you can all ski together while the school holidays are in full swing!
8) Resorts have a lot of activities and events taking place - view our resort pages for inspiration.
9) Kids clubs! Along with skiing, most resorts have plenty of kids’ clubs to keep the kids entertained while you enjoy those last runs of the day.
10) It’s special. People are smiling and everyone is happy to be there! It’s a fun time to be on the mountain and you will be making memories.
Departure dates for ski holidays in February 2019 are: Saturday 2nd February, Saturday 9th February, Saturday 16th February and Saturday 23rd February.
If you'd like some advice on a February ski holiday - perhaps to find the best deal or the perfect resort and accommdation for your family, call us on 023 9289 0960 or send an email to email@example.com and we will be happy to help.