Ski Collection is offering a new experience for those looking for something extra.
Ski Collection has traditionally focused on high altitude, high quality, self-catered apartment and chalet holidays. This year, we have partnered with the pioneers of all-inclusive, and the originally French owned, Club Med, offering packages in Alpe d’Huez, Tignes Val Claret, Meribel, Arc 2000, Aime La Plagne, Val d’Isere, Val Thorens, Peisey Vallandry, Avoriaz and Les Deux Alpes.
What’s different about Club Med?
Club Med ski holidays are designed so guests can focus on enjoying the slopes without having to worry about arranging ski lessons, evening entertainment or finding the best restaurant for dinner. You can enjoy gourmet buffets with outstanding amounts of choice, premium alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks served throughout the day, daily light bites, sweet and savoury treats, and canapes, all included in the price.
The staff at Club Med Resorts play a huge part in creating dream holidays. Specially-hired, friendly and professional G.O©'s (Club Med Reps) go the extra mile to provide you with the best holiday possible. Relax knowing all necessities are taken care of, and socialise with other guests, many of whom travel worldwide to experience these holiday packages.
What’s included in the price?
All-inclusive Club Med packages in the French Alps include:
- Hotel accommodation on an all-inclusive basis
- Gourmet full-board cuisine, all-day snacks, open bar
- Ski lift passes
- Ski or snowboard lessons
- Kids' clubs from 4yrs to 17yrs (depending on resort)
- Eurotunnel crossing or ski train with transfers
- Family entertainment
Is Club Med family-friendly?
Family ski holidays are hassle-free with Club Med. Early evening family friendly entertainment is available most nights, fussy eaters are catered for in the French-inspired buffets, and those with babies can get baby beds, a bathtub, bottle warmers, trolleys, etc. delivered to their room with the Baby Welcome service®.
There are several different clubs available for children, with entertainment and activities tailored to their age. Relax in the knowledge that your child is having their dream holiday too, with activities from mini cooking classes to dance lessons, leaving you free to explore the pistes.
- In Petit Club Med, infants have a wide range of activities including art & crafts, dressing up, puppetry, outdoor games, board games and shows, plus plenty of rest times too.
- In Mini Club Med, children aged 4 – 10 can have adventures, play sports or get involved with activities both on and off the snow.
- In Club Med Passworld, teenagers can try different activities in the specially designed contemporary spaces, or simply relax. There’s a huge range of ideas for what to do and zero obligations, all in the company of a dedicated G.O staff member.
Why book with Ski Collection?
Our winter programme may be expanding but our small company values remain the same, we will continue to personalise every aspect of your holiday. From listening to your requirements and matching you with the most suitable Club Med property, to sending personalised last minute tips before you travel. The majority of our team are parents so we understand what it’s like to travel as a family, making us best placed to organise family ski holidays.
For more information, see our comprehensive all-inclusive Club Med Guide.