Ski Collection is the sister company of Peak Retreats, the leading French Alps specialist. The team at Peak Retreats and Ski Collection is looking to recruit a Contracts Executive to work across both brands. If you're a looking for a busy and varied role, and you are fluent in French and English, this position could be for you.
Peak Retreats and Ski Collection feature over 75 ski resorts in France across the two brands. Peak Retreats is the current holder of the Telegraph Travel award for Best Ski Operator, was the recipient of The Times Travel Editor's Award 2018, and has been voted Best Ski Company in Guardian and Observer Travel Awards multiple times. Peak Retreats also won Best Family Ski Operator in the Family Traveller Awards in 2018.
The Contracts Executive works with the Directors to support on product contracting for our programme of winter ski and summer holidays to the French Alps. This is a busy and varied role, which involves liaising with suppliers for accommodation and various extras such as ski lift passes and ski schools.
What is involved:
The role entails preparing and reviewing supplier contracts, ensuring all information is correct, distributing the relevant information internally, inputting prices from suppliers into our pricing systems and liaising with suppliers on any client queries, acting as a liaison between our reservations team and suppliers, special requests etc. as the need arises.
As an award-winning tour operator, providing the highest standard of care and support to our clients is an essential aspect of all roles in our company.
We are looking for someone with:
- Superlative attention to detail
- Fluency in French and English
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- Commercial awareness
- A customer service-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written (in both French and English)
- The ability to work under pressure
- The ability to juggle multiple tasks at any one time, to be flexible and to reprioritise as necessary
- A self-motivated, proactive can-do attitude
- Experience of Microsoft Office programs in particular Excel
- Previous experience in the travel industry
- A passion for travel and more specifically skiing and snowboarding
This role is based in our offices in Portsmouth.
If you feel you have the right experience and skills and would like to apply for this position, email Alison Willis firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you feel you are the candidate we are looking for. Please also attach your full current CV.