Most Popular Ski Resorts in France
We have compiled a list of our most popular ski resorts in the French Alps for you to take inspiration from while choosing your perfect ski holiday destination.
Our clients love these French ski resorts and many return year after year. Our team have visited them too and love to talk about how fantastic they are - so if you are thinking about booking your next ski holiday, give our friendly Alpine experts a call on 023 9289 0960 and they will be able to help you select the best resort and accommodation for your party.
Thinking of booking? Don’t hesitate, these ski resorts are our best sellers and do get booked up quickly!
Looking for inspiration? Browse our most popular ski apartments below and also check out our Directors' Choice residences, luxury options, family-friendly apartments, private residences and, if you're skiing in a bigger group, large apartments.
Alpe d'Huez (Oisans)
- Access to 250km of pistes with a well-integrated lift system.
- Varied skiing for all, excellent for beginners and big vertical.
- Sunny, friendly, ski resort with a lively atmosphere.
- Great for family skiers and snowboarders, with many other activities.
Flaine (Grand Massif)
- A compact and convenient resort offering something for everyone.
- Excellent nursery slopes right in resort centre, served by free lifts.
- Fantastic snow records - Flaine is very often called "the big snowy bowl”.
- Very close to Geneva airport.
La Plagne (Paradiski)
- Popular ski destination for families.
- Range of quality apartments, ski-in/ski-out convenience.
- Extensive and varied intermediate skiing.
- Linked to Les Arcs via the Vanoise Express.
La Rosière (Tarentaise Valley)
- Charming, south-facing ski village offering stunning views.
- Quality experience both on and off the slopes.
- Great facilities for families.
- Ski to La Thuile in Italy for lunch.
Val Thorens (3 Vallees)
- Car-free ski resort, designed with skiing in mind.
- Recently built luxury ski apartments.
- Gentle nursery slopes with top facilities for children.
- Lively après-ski.
- The best base for the 3 Vallees overall.
Tignes (Tignes Val d'Isere)
- High specification self-catering accommodation.
- Perfect experience for the winter sports fanatics.
- Snow guaranteed glacier skiing.
- Take your teenagers to the home of the X Games, they’ll love it!
Les Menuires (3 Vallees)
- Considered one of the best intermediate ski areas in the world.
- Great choice of quality self-catering accommodation.
- Ski-in/ski-out convenience.
- Quick and easy access from Moûtiers snow train station.
Searching for your perfect ski holiday
Secure online booking with total financial protection
Added to shortlist!Removed from shortlist