Les Chalets du Forum
- Apartments: Les Chalets du Forum
- Country: France
- Region: 3 Vallees
- Ski Area: 3 Vallees
- Our star rating
- Apartments (Self Catering)
- Sleeps 1-13
- Heart of the resort
- Next to Forum shopping mall
- Recently renovated
This recently renovated residence is situated next to the Forum shopping mall and La Croisette area (less than 100m), where all the resorts entertainment takes place. The ski lifts, ski hire shop and ESF ski school are all close by.
Les Chalets du Forum is ideally located in the heart of Courchevel (previously known as Courchevel 1850).
Les Chalets du Forum is made up of 3 buildings accommodating just 55 spacious and comfortable self-catering ski apartments, with modern wooden furniture and a cosy feel throughout. Facilities at Les Chalets du Forum include a communal reception/lounge area, underground parking with 70 spaces (payable, not pre-bookable and subject to availability, max height 1.90m), heated ski lockers in each building, luggage room (unsupervised), library and free basic Wi-Fi internet access is available in the reception lounge and all apartments (full access for downloading, videos etc. is payable).
The loan of irons, ironing boards, bed guards, stair gates, socket covers, board games, Playstations (refundable deposit required). Baby kits for babies up to 2 years old (including cot with fitted sheet, highchair, changing mat & pushchair) can also be borrowed free of charge (to request at time of booking). Bakery and catering delivery services can be arranged (to be pre-ordered at reception the day before).
All the contemporary self-catering apartments at Les Chalets du Forum in Courchevel are fitted and furnished to a high standard of comfort and convenience. They all have a fully equipped kitchenette with ceramic hob with extractor fan, fridge, dishwasher, oven or microwave, electric coffee-maker, toaster, bathroom with bath or shower, heated towel rail and hairdryer, separate WC, free basic Wi-Fi internet access, TV (with national and international channels), vacuum cleaner, safe (payable) and all beds have duvets. Some apartments have a balcony or terrace.
1 bedroom apartment sleeping 4/5 (c 45m2): Living area with a double sofa bed, 1 bedroom with 2 single beds one of which includes 1 pull-out bed, bathroom & WC.
1 bedroom alcove apartment sleeping 6 (c 55m2): Living area with a double sofa bed, 1 bedroom with a double bed, 1 alcove with bunk beds, bathroom, shower-room & WC (separate).
2 bedroom standard apartment sleeping 7 (c 60m2): Living area with 2 single sofa beds & 1 single pull-out bed, 1 bedroom with a double bed, 1 bedroom with 2 single beds, bathroom, shower-room & separate WC. May be split level.
2 bedroom superior apartment sleeping 7 (c 80m2): Larger apartment with a living area with 2 single sofa, 1 bedroom with a double bed, 1 bedroom with 2 single beds, 1 alcove with a single bed, bathroom, shower-room, WC & a Nespresso coffee machine.
Please note: for any apartments at Les Chalets du Forum in Courchevel that feature bunk beds, sleeping in the top bunk is not recommended for children under the age of 6 years old.
Price includes (2017/18):
Fully equipped apartment, bed linen with beds made on arrival, towels, bath mat, 1 tea towels with mid-week change, 2 bathrobes, cleaning kit, end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchen area & dishes), basic Wi-Fi internet access and TV.
Pre-bookable extras (2017/18):
- Mid stay cleaning (except kitchen area and washing up): £11/pers in the apartment.
- Preferred location (choice of view, floor, building, etc.): £150/stay. Requests for a preferred location can only be taken within 2 weeks of departure. This can be requested through Ski Collection and will be subject to availability. Please note that requests can’t always be combined due to residence design and floor plans.
Payable locally (2017/18):
- Refundable breakage deposit: €500/apartment (credit card)- Please note no deposit, no keys!
- Local Tourist Tax: €2/person 18yrs+/day (for guidance only).
- Optional parking (height limit 1.90m): €95/car/week (bookable and payable on arrival only - subject to availability)
- Extra cleaning kit: €3/small kit.
- Extra bed linen: €10/single €15/double.
- Extra bathroom linen: €9/pers.
- Extra bathrobe: €9/pers.
- Full Wi-Fi (downloads/videos): €25/week
- Bakery service
- Safe: €15
- Only one pet per apartment is allowed and will be charged €65/week (payable locally). A valid passport for your pet is compulsory.
Reception opening times:
Sunday – Friday: 08.00 - 12.00 & 17.00 - 20.00
Saturday: 07.00 - 23.00
Lift pass offers (2017/18):
Make savings by purchasing a Duo pass (2 pers), Tribu pass (3 pers) or a Family pass (2 adults and 2 (or 3) children under 18yrs). Must be on same booking reference.
Les Chalets du Forum
20% off* weeks 15/12, 22/12, 29/12, 05/01, 12/01, 19/01, 26/01, 02/02, 09/03, 16/03, 23/03, 30/03, 06/04, 13/04
10% off* weeks 09/02, 16/02, 23/02, 02/03 (3 bedroom & 4 excluded from these offers), Please note these offers are not bookable online. Please call 02392 890960 to bookExpires 26/09/2018