- Apartments: Plein Sud
- Country: France
- Region: 3 Vallees
- Ski Area: 3 Vallees
- Our star rating
- Apartments (Self Catering)
- Sleeps 1-14
- Ski-in/ski-out possibilities
- Access to spa facilities
- Large apartments
- Group friendly
4* Chalet des Neiges Plein Sud in Val Thorens is ideally positioned to offer ski-in/ski-out possibilities (snow and level depending).
Built in traditional Savoyard style, this residence offers 12 luxury self-catering ski apartments.
Facilities at Chalet des Neiges Plein Sud include free access to the sauna and fitness room, a Beauty Spa Centre offering massages, relaxation and body treatments (payable), free access to the indoor heated swimming pool of nearby Chalet des Neiges Hermine residence (only 200m away), bakery delivery service for daily fresh bread, croissants and pastries (payable, to be pre-ordered the day before for delivery to the apartment the next morning), Wi-Fi internet access (free in the main reception area and payable in the apartments), luggage room and secure ski lockers.
The loan of cots and highchair (all subject to availability, requested at time of booking).
The south-facing self-catering apartments at Chalet des Neiges Plein Sud in Val Thorens are fitted and furnished to a high-standard. The charming and attractive interiors are traditionally furnished with alpine features throughout. They all have a fully equipped kitchen with 4-ring hob with extractor fan, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, kettle, toaster and electric coffee-machine, large living area, LCD satellite TV, telephone with direct line (calls payable), safe, heated towel rail and hairdryer in the bathroom and all beds have duvets. The apartments sleeping 6+ also have an oven. Some apartments (sleeping 6+) have a fireplace in the living area (1 sack of wood provided, on request at the reception, then payable).
2 bedroom apartment sleeping 4 (c 48m2): Living area with south facing balcony, 1 bedroom with a double bed, 1 bedroom with twin beds, 1 shower-room, 1 bathroom & 1 separate WC.
3 bedroom apartment sleeping 6 (c 75m2): Living area with fireplace & south facing balcony, 1 bedroom with a double bed, 2 bedrooms with twin beds (or 2 double bedrooms and 1 twin bedroom), 2 shower-rooms, 1 bathroom & 2 separate WCs.
4 bedroom apartment sleeping 8 (c 95m2): Living area with fireplace & south facing balcony, 1 bedroom with a double bed, 3 bedrooms with twin beds, 1 bathroom and 3 shower rooms & 2 WCs (may be separate). May be duplex.
6 bedroom duplex or triplex apartment sleeping 12 (c 150m2): Living area with fireplace & south facing balcony, 1 bedroom with a double bed, 5 bedrooms with twin beds, 3 shower-rooms, 3 bathrooms or 1 shower room and 5 bathrooms & 2 or 3 WCs (may be separate). Over 2 or 3 floors.
7 bedroom apartment sleeping 14 (160m2): Living area with fireplace & South facing balcony, 7 bedrooms with twin beds, 5 shower rooms, 2 bathrooms & 3 WCs (2 separate).
Please note: for any apartments at Chalet des Neiges Plein Sud in Val Thorens that feature bunk beds, sleeping in the top bunk is not recommended for children under the age of 6 years old.
Price includes (2018/19):
Fully equipped apartment, bed linen with beds made on arrival, 2 towels per person, ski lockers with heated boots rack, satellite TV, 1 sack of fire logs (for applicable apartments), free Wi-Fi internet access in all apartments, (and in the reception area) and access to the sauna and fitness room of the residence plus the indoor heated swimming pool at the nearby ‘Chalet des Neiges Hermine’ residence (200m away).
Payable locally (2018/19):
- Refundable breakage deposit: €500/apartment (credit card) - Please note no deposit, no keys!
- Local Tourist Tax: €2.47/person 18yrs+/day (guiding fare).
- Optional end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchen area & dishes): from €52/apartment (depending on size).
- Optional covered parking (height limit 2.05m): 17/11- 22/12, 05/01-09/02, 09/03-06/04, 20/04-04/05, €90/car/week. 22/12-05/01, 09/02-09/03, 06/04-20/04: €120/car/week (limited spaces, subject to availability).
- Public parking (for guidance only): Covered parking: €77.50/car/week (if booked between the 01/08/18 until the 16/11/18) or €82.50/car/week (if booked from the 17/11/18). Pre-bookable online via: www.valthoparc.com. Cost in resort if not pre-booked: Covered parking: €82.50/car/week
- Extra bag of fire wood: €10/sack.
- Bakery delivery service on request at the reception.
- Spa treatments and massages.
- Only one pet per apartment is allowed, dog will be charged €75/week, cat €40/week (payable locally). A valid passport for your pet is compulsory.
Reception opening times:
Sunday, Monday & Wednesday: 08.30 – 11.00 & 16.30 – 20.30.
Tuesday & Thursday: 17.00 - 20.00.
Friday: 08.30 - 11.00 & 16.00 - 20.00.
Saturday: 07.30 – 12.00 & 13.30 – 20.00.
Lift pass offers (2017/18):
Make savings by purchasing a Duo pass (2 pers), Tribu pass (3 pers) or a Family pass (2 adults and 2 (or 3) children under 18yrs). Must be on same booking reference.
Family lift passes available. See resort page for details.,
Make savings by purchasing a Duo (for 2 pers) or Tribu (for 3 pers) pass. See resort page for details.Expires 05/05/2019