Les Terrasses de Veret
- Apartments: Les Terrasses de Veret
- Country: France
- Region: Grand Massif
- Ski Area: Grand Massif
- Our star rating
- Apartments (Self Catering)
- Sleeps 1-10
- Indoor heated pool & Jacuzzi
- Doorstep skiing
- Free Wi-Fi
3* Les Terrasses de Veret can be found in the peaceful Flaine-Foret area of Flaine, at an altitude of 1600m. The residence has one of the best locations in the resort, near to the Grand Vans chairlift allowing doorstep skiing (snow and level depending).
This recently built residence, close to the resort centre consists of 89 ski apartments, positioned in an ideal location.
Facilities at Les Terrasses de Veret include free access to the indoor heated swimming pool & sauna (open 10:00-19:30), an outdoor Jacuzzi with breath-taking views of the surrounding mountains, reception/lounge area with cosy fireplace, free Wi-Fi internet access in (reception area (payable in all apartments), outdoor and underground parking (payable), ski lockers, luggage room and a lift. There is also a bakery delivery service for daily fresh bread and croissants (pre-order the day before for delivery to reception the next morning).
The apartments at Les Terrasses de Veret in Flaine are reasonably well appointed but with simple décor. All the apartments have a fully equipped kitchenette with dishwasher, 3-ring hob, microwave/grill and fridge and a TV (payable) in the living area.
1 bedroom apartment sleeping 4 (c 28m2) Living area with a double sofa or pull-out bed, 1 bedroom with a double or 2 single beds, bathroom with bath & WC.
1 bedroom apartment sleeping 5 (c 32-35m2) Living area with a double sofa or pull-out bed & a single sofa bed, 1 bedroom with a double or 2 single beds, bathroom with bath & WC (most are separate). Some have disabled access.
2 bedroom apartment sleeping 6 (c 42-44m2) Living area with a double sofa or pull-out bed, 2 bedrooms each with a double or 2 single beds, bathroom, shower-room & 2 WCs (most are separate). Split level.
2 bedroom apartment sleeping 7 (c 45m2) Living area with a double sofa or pull-out bed & a single sofa bed, 2 bedrooms each with a double or 2 single beds, bathroom with bath & WC (most are separate) & shower-room.
3 bedroom apartment sleeping 8 (c 50-65m2) Living area with a double sofa or pull-out bed, 3 bedrooms each with a double or 2 single beds, bathroom, shower-room and 2 WCs (most are separate). Some have disabled access.
3 bedroom alcove apartment sleeping 10 (c65m2) Living area with a double sofa or pull-out bed, 3 bedrooms each with a double or 2 single beds, 1 alcove with bunk beds, 3 bath or shower rooms & 2 WCs (most are separate).
Please note: The double sofa or pull-out beds in the living areas are only suitable for children. For any apartments/chalets that feature bunk beds, sleeping in the top bunk is not recommended for children under the age of 6 years old.
Price includes (2017/18):
Fully equipped apartment, ski lockers, Wi-Fi internet access (available in reception only) and access to the indoor heated swimming pool and sauna (open 10.00-19.30).
Payable locally (2017/18):
- Refundable breakage deposit: €260/apartment (cash or credit card)- Please note no deposit, no keys!
- Local Tourist Tax: €1/person/day (guiding fare).
- Optional covered parking (height limit 2.05m): €9/car/day or €49/car/week (subject to availability).
- Hire of bed linen: €8/person*.
- Hire of bath towels: €4/towel*.
- Hire of hand towels: €3/towel*.
- Hire of bath mats: €3/pers*.
- Hire of linen pack (bed linen & bath towel): €10/pers*.
- Daily cleaning service: €19/apartment/day (for apartments sleeping 7 or less) & €24/apartment/day (for apartments sleeping 8 or more)*.
- Mid-stay cleaning service: €29/apartment sleeping 7 or less & €34/apartment sleeping 8 or more*.
- End of stay cleaning: €56 - €126/apartment (depending on size)*.
- Cleaning kit: €6/kit*.
- Hire of TV: €7/day or €35/week*.
- Hire of raclette set: €5/day*.
- Bakery delivery service*.
- Wi-Fi in apartment : €6/day or €20/week
- Only one pet per apartment is allowed and will be charged €25/week (payable locally). A valid passport for your pet is compulsory.
* Can be pre-booked
Reception opening times:
Sunday – Friday: 09.00 – 12.00 & 16.00 – 20.00
Saturday: 08.00 – 12.00 & 15.00 – 20.00
Lift pass offers (2017/18):
Special prices available for arrivals staying between 23/12-29/12, 06/01-02/02, 17/03-20/04.