Pioneers of the All Inclusive Holiday, Club Med provides a premium holiday experience.
Club Med, pioneers of the all-inclusive holiday for over 65 years, offers great value stress free ski holidays to the French Alps. At Club Med all-inclusive means all-inclusive, not almost inclusive. They pioneered and invented this type of holiday and now they’re reinventing it. So leave all of your all-inclusive holiday preconceptions behind. Club Med’s all-inclusive ski packages aim to provide you with a hassle-free and laid back atmosphere, leaving you time to enjoy your ski holiday with your family and friends. Once you are in resort you need never spend another penny until you get back to the UK. From the moment you arrive Club Med will take care of everything and with the pistes right on your doorstep plus tailor-made kids clubs that are second to none, Club Med delivers every time.
See our 5 reasons to book your Club Med ski holiday with us:
1. We are French Alps specialists - we will match your party with the right ski resort to meet your needs
2. We understand the makings of a family ski holiday; a lot of our client travel as a family and the majority of our team are parents themselves
3. We offer self drive or ski train which generally suits families better than flying
4. We offer an after booking service tailored to your holiday, for example you will receive personalised last minute tips before you travel
5. Small company values only found with smaller holiday companies like us
Rooms with beautifully warm decor in an 8-storey hotel.
A functional Club Room with a Zen ambience.
Facilities include hair dryer, safe, bathroom with separate toilet, heated towel rail, tea and coffee kit, telephone (calls payable), TV.
On the 4th to 8th floors of the hotel, these rooms have a lounge area and a view over the ski resort.
Facilities include bathrobe, slippers, hair dryer, ironing kit, safe, bathroom with separate toilet, tea and coffee kit, telephone (calls payable), TV. Your luggage is delivered and picked up from your room.
Some rooms can be interconnecting to accommodate larger families.
Sorry, no pets are accepted into any Club Med Resort.
Goleon Val Ecrin is located in the quiet Petit Plan area of Les Deux Alpes, 50m from the green 'Petite Aiguille' slope leading to the Petite Aiguille and Côte chairlift (both about 80m below the residence). The nearest shops and restaurants are within walking distance of (600m).