Pioneers of the All Inclusive Holiday, Club Med provides a premium holiday experience.
Club Med, pioneers of the all-inclusive holiday for over 65 years, offers great value stress free ski holidays to the French Alps. At Club Med all-inclusive means all-inclusive, not almost inclusive. They pioneered and invented this type of holiday and now they’re reinventing it. So leave all of your all-inclusive holiday preconceptions behind. Club Med’s all-inclusive ski packages aim to provide you with a hassle-free and laid back atmosphere, leaving you time to enjoy your ski holiday with your family and friends. Once you are in resort you need never spend another penny until you get back to the UK. From the moment you arrive Club Med will take care of everything and with the pistes right on your doorstep plus tailor-made kids clubs that are second to none, Club Med delivers every time.
See our 5 reasons to book your Club Med ski holiday with us:
1. We are French Alps specialists - we will match your party with the right ski resort to meet your needs
2. We understand the makings of a family ski holiday; a lot of our client travel as a family and the majority of our team are parents themselves
3. We offer self drive or ski train which generally suits families better than flying
4. We offer an after booking service tailored to your holiday, for example you will receive personalised last minute tips before you travel
5. Small company values only found with smaller holiday companies like us
Club Med Valmorel is a 4-Trident resort with a 5-Trident hideaway nested in it's own private area at the top of the Resort offering incredible views.
Facilities at 5-Trident include:
- 24 luxury accommodation comprising family suites (69.5m2)
- A welcome lounge with a cosy atmosphere
- A 390m2 terrace with a hot tub and a breathtaking view on the valley
- Dedicated ski room
- Room Service (continental breakfast and until 11pm)
- Bar service with champagne from 6pm
- Concierge service
- In-room mini bar (daily refill)
- Your luggage delivered to and picked up from your Suite
- Housekeeping scheduled at the time of your choice
- Unlimited access to activities/services at main 4-Trident resort
331 club rooms
One king bed or 2 separate beds - View on the valley or over the forest.
59 deluxe rooms
Family Deluxe with a separated kids bedroom.
Suites with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a separate lounge.
Some rooms can be interconnecting to accommodate larger families.
Sorry, no pets are accepted into any Club Med Resort.
All prices below are guide prices, based on a variety of room types, 7 nights all inclusive. Prices per person, in £ Sterling. Stays are Sunday-Sunday. Call us now to enquire about availability and prices on 02392 890960. Many of our popular ski accommodation book up early for peak dates (Christmas/New Year, Feb Half Term, Easter) so early booking is advised.
This is the most comprehensive all inclusive ski package on the market and offers exceptional value for money. See our club hotel price comparison to see how much you could save.
Prices include return Sunday Standard class train travel from London to Moûtiers or Bourg St Maurice, with connections in Paris and Chambéry; return taxi transfer from Paris Gare du Nord to Paris Gare de Lyon and from Moûtiers or Bourg St Maurice to your resort. 7 nights all inclusive accommodation at Club Med in a Club room; child price guides shown are generally for sharing a twin/double with parents, although on some dates/in some hotels, are for single occupancy of an adjoining room.