Hotel les Balcons de Belle Plagne
- Hotel: Hotel les Balcons de Belle Plagne
- Country: France
- Region: Paradiski
- Ski Area: Paradiski
- Official star rating
- Hotel (Half Board)
- Sleeps 1-2
- Ski in/ski out
- Onsite restaurant
This ideally located slope-side 3* Hotel Les Balcons de Belle Plagne is situated at the entrance to the resort of Belle Plagne and offers ski in/out possibilities (snow and level depending) to La Plagne and the larger ski area of Paradiski.
Hotel Les Balcons de Belle Plagne is in a quiet location, enjoys panoramic views of the resort and is perfectly placed for all of the resorts amenities.
The hotel restaurant 'L'Auberge des Balcons' offers guests traditional Savoyard specialities, whilst the cosy lounge, outdoor sun terrace and bar are great for enjoying an après-ski drink after a good day on the slopes. Guests staying at Hotel Les Balcons de Belle Plagne can enjoy free access to the leisure facilities of Les Balcons de Belle Plagne Residence, opposite the hotel (within 100m). Here you can relax and unwind in the private indoor heated swimming pool (10m x 5m), Jacuzzi, sauna and fitness room (open Sunday-Friday 10.00-12.00 & 15.00-20.00 and Saturday 14.00-20.00). For a supplement, various massages, facial and body treatments can also be enjoyed in the Thalgo Spa.
Other facilities at the Hotel include underground parking (payable, max height 2.08m), free Wi-Fi internet access in the main hotel lounge and in rooms, private heated ski lockers and a luggage room (non-supervised).
The loan of cot and highchairs (request at time of booking), bathrobes and towels for the pool are also possible (all subject to availability).
Hotel Les Balcons de Belle Plagne is made up of 41 well-equipped rooms, sleeping 1-4 people, all decorated in a traditional style. Each room has a bathroom with whirlpool bath, hairdryer, satellite TV, telephone with direct line (calls payable), safe, mini-bar, a courtesy tray and a balcony. There is a full buffet breakfast in the morning and a 3-course evening meal taken in the L'Auberge des Balcons restaurant within the hotel.
Prestige Double (c 31m2) 1 bedroom with a double bed and a pull out sofa bed, a bathroom with whirlpool bath & WC.
Twin/Double (c 20m2) Bedroom with twin beds (double on request), a bathroom with whirlpool bath & WC.
Price includes (2017/18):
Half-board (buffet breakfast & evening meal excluding drinks), satellite TV, Wi-Fi internet access, daily cleaning (by request) and towel change, private ski lockers & free access to the swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna & fitness room located in nearby Residence Les Balcons de Belle Plagne.
Payable locally (2017/18):
- Local Tourist Tax (subject to change): €1.65/person 18yrs+/day (guiding fare).
- Optional underground parking (height limit 2.08m): €70/car/week (subject to availability)
- Massages & beauty treatments at the Thalgo Spa.
- Meal supplements: Christmas dinner: €18/adult & €7/child 6-13yrs. New Years Eve dinner: €35/adult & €15/child 6-13 yrs. Free for children under 6 years old.
- Only one pet per room is allowed and will be charged €56/week (payable locally). A valid passport for your pet is compulsory.
Reception opening times:
7 days/week, 08:00 – 00:00
Lift pass offers (2017/18):
- Buy 2 Paradiski illimité Adult lift passes and get 1 Child lift pass (5-11yrs) FREE! Valid for weeks of 23/12/17,31/03/18 & 07/04/18 & for 6,7 or 8 day passes only. Childs lift pass must be same type and validity as the Adults. Please note: this offer can not be combined with the family pass.
- Get a 'Paradiski illimité' Adult lift pass for the price of a 'La Plagne' Adult lift pass! Valid for weeks of: 13/01/18, 20/01/18 & 24/03/18, for adults only and for 6, 7 or 8 day passes only.