Le Chalet des Cimes
- Apartments: Le Chalet des Cimes
- Country: France
- Region: Paradiski
- Ski Area: Paradiski
- Our star rating
- Apartments (Self Catering)
- Sleeps 1-8
- Ski in/ski out
- Spa facilities incl. sauna, steam room & Jacuzzi
- South facing balcony
- Free Wi-Fi
3* Superior Le Chalet des Cimes in La Plagne (formally known as Montagnettes Les Cimes) takes the needs of the skier in mind offering ski in/ski out (snow and level depending) access via the ski slope that passes through the upper part of the resort.
It has been designed with traditional Alpine wood and stone being the main components. It is made up of only 123 apartments.
After a long day exploring the boundless ski slopes of the Paradiski ski area, what better way to relax at Le Chalet des Cimes than in the Spa offering a Jacuzzi, sauna and steam room (all payable, open Sun-Fri, 16.30 - 19.00), before heading out to explore the restaurants and bars in Belle Plagne just 500m away. Other facilities at Le Chalet des Cimes include a private underground car park nearby (payable), ski room with private ski lockers and communal lounge area, laundrette.
The loan of highchairs, cots (sheets and mattress not provided) and baby baths (request at time of booking), Champagne glasses and buckets, DVD players, vacuum cleaners, irons and ironing boards, hairdryers, blenders and fondue/raclette sets is possible (all subject to availability, pre-bookable).
All apartments at Le Chalet des Cimes in La Plagne come with 1 free Wi-Fi internet access per apartment and a south facing balcony - ideal for those warmer spring months. The apartments at Le Chalet des Cimes are self catering and include a fully equipped kitchen with built-in appliances: 4-ring ceramic hob, extractor fan, oven, microwave, large fridge with freezer compartment and dishwasher as well as a toaster, kettle and filter coffee machine. The bedroom and living areas all have an intimate feel and the lounge with its flat-screen TV and fireplace is a real bonus. There is also a safe and a telephone with direct line (calls payable).
2 bedroom alcove apartment sleeping 6 (c 72m2): Living area with fireplace, 1 bedroom with a double bed, 1 bedroom with 2 single beds, 1 alcove with bunk beds (no door or window), 2 bathrooms with bath or shower & 2 WCs.
4 bedroom apartment sleeping 8 (c 95m2): Living area with fireplace, 1 bedroom with a double bed, 3 bedrooms each with 2 single beds, 3 bathrooms with bath or shower & 2 WCs (1 separate). 3 floors.
Price includes (2017/18):
Fully equipped apartment, bed linen with beds made on arrival, 2 towels per person with mid-week change, cleaning kit, 1 tea towel, Wi-Fi internet access (limited to 1 device/connection), end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchen area & dishes), 1 bag of fire logs, ski lockers and flat-screen TV.
Payable locally (2017/18):
- Refundable breakage deposit: €500/apartment (cash or credit card)- Please note no deposit, no keys!
- Local Tourist Tax: €0.99/person/day (guiding fare).
- Covered parking (height limit: 2.00m) €73.50/car/week (pre-bookable).
- Access to the Spa (sauna, steam room & Jacuzzi): €20/45 minute session/apartment (booking required).
- Extra logs: €11/bag.
- Laundry service
- Only one pet per apartment is allowed and will be charged €77/week (payable locally). A valid passport for your pet is compulsory.
Reception opening times:
Monday – Friday: 17.30 – 19.30.
Saturday: 08.00 – 13.00 & 14.00 – 20.00.
Sunday: 17.00 – 19.30.
Lift pass offers (2017/18):
- Buy 2 Paradiski illimité Adult lift passes and get 1 Child lift pass (5-11yrs) FREE! Valid for weeks of 23/12/17,31/03/18 & 07/04/18 & for 6,7 or 8 day passes only. Childs lift pass must be same type and validity as the Adults. Please note: this offer can not be combined with the family pass.
- Get a 'Paradiski illimité' Adult lift pass for the price of a 'La Plagne' Adult lift pass! Valid for weeks of: 13/01/18, 20/01/18 & 24/03/18, for adults only and for 6, 7 or 8 day passes only.
Apartment Prices 18/19 (Self Catered)
BOOK NOW WITH A LOW DEPOSIT! £200 low deposit on 18/19 ski holidays (balance of 25% deposit payment due in June)
Prices per accommodation (not per person) including Eurotunnel crossing, self catering in £s