- Apartments: Atria Crozats
- Country: France
- Region: Portes du Soleil
- Ski Area: Portes du Soleil
- Our star rating
- Apartments (Self Catering)
- Sleeps 1-12
- Sauna, steam room and fitness room
- Family friendly
Atria Crozats in Avoriaz is a recently built 4* ski residence located in a dominant position in the Crozats area, close to the centre of Avoriaz with all its shops, restaurants and services and offers ski-in/ski-out possibilities (snow and level depending).
Atria Crozats in Avoriaz is a brand new ski residence composed of 4 buildings, offering a total of 198 stylish self-catering ski apartments. Most of the residence is south facing and has been built in keeping with the architectural style of Avoriaz, with stepped roofs and red cedar facades.
Facilities at Atria Crozats include a sauna, steam room and fitness room (all payable), communal lounge/reception area, ski lockers with heated boots rack, Wi-Fi internet access in reception (payable) and free Wi-Fi basic access in all apartments, luggage room (unsupervised). A bakery delivery service (payable, see reception for more details).
As Avoriaz is a car-free resort, there is a public covered car park with 800 spaces located at the entrance to the resort (payable). On arrival and departure days a free shuttle bus service is provided for guests staying at Atria Crozats, to transport you between the car park and the residence. Alternatively, there is also a public outdoor car park with 1600 spaces located a little further away from the resort (payable).
Baby kits including cot and highchair can be hired. The loan of irons, ironing boards, hairdryers, bed and socket guards, stair gates and board games is also possible (all subject to availability).
The modern self-catering ski apartments at Atria Crozats have brightly lit interiors and are decorated in true Alpine style. The use of wood throughout and subtle colours from slate grey to fawn provide an inviting atmosphere. They all have a fully equipped kitchenette with microwave oven, fridge, dishwasher, kettle and coffee-maker, TV (national and international channels), free Wi-Fi internet basic access in the apartment, Wi-Fi internet access at reception (payable), bathroom with bath and separate WC. The beds all have duvets and the balconies have stunning unobstructed views of the surrounding mountains of Avoriaz and the lake and attract maximum sunlight. All beds have duvets.
1 bedroom apartment sleeping 4-5 standard (c 34-50m2): Living area with a double sofa bed, 1 bedroom with 2 single beds and 1 single drawer bed (for a child), bathroom or shower room & separate WC.
1 bedroom apartment sleeping 4-5 superior (c 34-50m2): Living area with 2 sofa beds, one of which has a single drawer bed (for a child); 1 bedroom with 2 single beds, bathroom or shower room & separate WC.
2 bedroom apartment sleeping 6-7 (c 52-62m2): Living area with a double sofa bed + 1 single sofa bed. 1 bedroom with a double bed, 1 bedroom with 2 single beds, 1 bathroom, 1 shower room & separate WC. May be split level.
2 bedroom apartment sleeping 6-7 Superior (c 52-62m2): Living area with a double sofa bed + 1 single sofa bed. 1 bedroom with a double bed, 1 bedroom with 2 single beds, 1 bathroom, 1 shower room & separate WC. May be split level. This apartment has the most spectacular view.
Price includes (2017/18):
Fully equipped apartment, bed linen, towels, bath mat, tea towel, cleaning kit, TV (with national and international channels), end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchen area & dishes) and the arrival/departure shuttle service from the entrance to Avoriaz ('Le Plateau' & 'Prodains telecabin') to the residence (luggage included).
Pre-bookable extras (2017/18):
- Baby kit for children 0-2 yrs (folding bed, highchair, nappy changing mat, pushchair etc.): £35/kit/week - request at time of booking.
- Bed made on arrival: £8/person/stay
- Mid stay cleaning (except kitchen area and washing-up) & change of towels: £11/person
- Full Wi-Fi access (access to basic uses + videos watching and streaming): £19/week
- Preferred location (choice of view, floor, building, etc.): £65/stay
Requests for a preferred location can only be taken within 2 weeks of departure. This can be requested through Ski Collection and will be subject to availability. Please note that requests can’t always be combined due to residence design and floor plans.
Payable locally (2017/18):
- Refundable breakage deposit: €200-500/apartment (credit card) - Please note no deposit, no keys!
- Local Tourist Tax: €1.80/person 18yrs+/day (for guidance only).
- Public covered parking: €91/car/week (for guidance only - bookable on www.avoriazparkings.com and payable on arrival only).
- Public outdoor parking: €65/car/week (for guidance only, no need to pre-book, 600 spaces, open 24/7, 800m from resort entrance).
- Extra cleaning kit: €3/small kit.
- Extras bath linen: €7/person.
- Extra bed linen: €8/person.
- Full Wi-Fi: €25/week (downloading & video)
- Spa and beauty treatments (subject to availability).
- Safe: €15/week
- Bakery service
- Only one pet per apartment is allowed and will be charged €65/week (payable locally). A valid passport for your pet is compulsory.
Reception opening times:
Monday – Thursday: 07.00 – 12.00 & 16.00 – 20.00.
Friday - Saturday: 07.00 – 20.00. Sunday: non-stop
20% off* weeks 15/12, 22/12, 29/12, 05/01, 12/01, 19/01, 26/01, 02/02, 09/03, 16/03, 23/03, 30/03, 06/04, 13/04
10% off* weeks 09/02, 16/02, 23/02, 02/03 (2 bed superior 7 excluded from these offers), Please note these offers are not bookable online. Please call 02392 890960 to bookExpires 26/09/2018