- Apartments: Electra
- Country: France
- Region: Portes du Soleil
- Ski Area: Portes du Soleil
- Our star rating
- Apartments (Self Catering)
- Sleeps 1-7
- Family friendly
- Stunning views
- Near Aquariaz water park
3* Superior Electra in Avoriaz is a recently built ski residence in the Crozats area of the resort. Positioned at the foot of the ski slopes, it is possible for residents to ski from the apartments (snow and level depending). It is a 15 minute walk to the resort centre with its shops, bars and restaurants.
The residence is directly linked with the resort centre by escalators. The new 2000m2 Aquariaz indoor water park is 600m away.
The ski residence has stepped roofs and red cedar facades and offers 75 modern self-catering ski apartments. Facilities at Electra include ski lockers, free Wi-Fi internet basic access in the main reception area and in all apartments (High speed is payable). Spa facilities can be found nearby with steam rooms, Jacuzzi, sauna and fitness room (payable). A daily bakery delivery service can be arranged for fresh bread and croissants (payable, to be pre-ordered at reception the night before).
As Avoriaz is a car-free resort, there is a public covered car park with 800 spaces located at the entrance to the resort (payable). Alternatively, there is also a public outdoor car park with 1600 spaces located a little further away from the resort (payable).
Free Shuttle Bus
There is a free shuttle bus for on arrival and departure guests staying at Electra. Please make the reservations staff aware at the time of booking if you wish to use this service.
The loan of irons, ironing boards, hairdryers, bed guards, stair gates & socket covers is also possible (subject to availability). Baby kits for children 0-2 years (including cot with fitted sheet, highchair, changing mat & pushchair) can be hired.
All the stylish Electra apartments have balconies with stunning views of the surrounding mountains of Avoriaz and the lake and attract maximum sunlight for a bright interior. The Electra apartments are decorated in the regional Alpine style, with the use of wood and subtle colours throughout. Each apartment has a fully equipped kitchenette with ceramic hob, microwave oven, fridge, dishwasher and coffee-maker, Wi-Fi access (payable), TV (with national and international channels) and a bathroom with bath. All beds have duvets.
1 bedroom Standard apartment sleeping 5 (c 30-39m2): Living area with 2 sofa beds & a single pull-out bed, 1 bedroom with 1 double or 2 single beds, bathroom or shower room & WC.
1 bedroom apartment Superior sleeping 4-5 (c 30-39 m2): Living area with 2 sofa bed & a single pull-out bed, 1 bedroom with 1 double or 2 single beds, bathroom or shower room & WC.
1 bedroom Standard alcove apartment sleeping 7 (c 40-44m2): Living area with 2 single sofa beds & a single pull-out bed, 1 bedroom with 1 double bed, 1 alcove with bunk beds, bathroom, shower-room & WC.
1 bedroom alcove apartment Superior sleeping 7 (c 44m2): Living area with 2 single sofa beds & a single pull-out bed, 1 bedroom with 1 double bed, 1 alcove with bunk beds, bathroom, shower-room & WC.
Please note: for any apartments/chalets that feature bunk beds, sleeping in the top bunk is not recommended for children under the age of 6 years old.
Price includes (2017/18):
Fully equipped apartment, bed linen, towels, bath mat, tea towel, cleaning kit, TV, end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchen area & dishes) and the arrival/departure shuttle service.
Pre-bookable extras (2017/18):
- Baby kit for children 0-2yrs (folding bed, highchair, nappy changing mat, pushchair etc.): £35/kit/week - request at time of booking.
- Bed made on arrival: £8/person/stay
- Mid stay cleaning (except kitchen area and washing-up) & change of towels: £11/person
- Preferred location (choice of view, floor, building, etc.): £65/stay
Requests for a preferred location can only be taken within 2 weeks of departure. This can be requested through Ski Collection and will be subject to availability. Please note that requests can’t always be combined due to residence design and floor plans.
Payable locally (2017/18):
- Refundable breakage deposit: €200 to €500/apartment (credit card) - Please note no deposit, no keys!
- Local Tourist Tax: €1.80/person 18 yrs+/day (for guidance only).
- Public covered parking: approx. €91/car/week (for guidance only - bookable on www.avoriazparkings.com and payable on arrival only).
- Public outdoor parking: approx. €65/car/week (for guidance only, no need to pre-book, 600 spaces, open 24/7, 800m from resort entrance).
- Extra cleaning kit: €3/small kit.
- Extras bath linen: €7/person.
- Extra bed linen: €8/person.
- Full Wi-Fi: €25/week (downloading & video)
- Spa and beauty treatments (subject to availability).
- Safe: €15/week
- Access to Aquariaz Water Park.
- Only one pet per apartment is allowed and will be charged €65/week (payable locally). A valid passport for your pet is compulsory.
Reception opening hours:
Sunday – Friday: 08.00 - 12.00 & 17.00 - 19.00
Saturday: 07.00 - 20.00