- Apartments: Kouria
- Country: France
- Region: Portes du Soleil
- Ski Area: Portes du Soleil
- Our star rating
- Apartments (Self Catering)
- Sleeps 1-10
- Ski-in/ski-out possibilities
- Stunning views over the valley
- High quality, private apartments
- Indoor pool, spa & Jacuzzi
Kouria is ideally located in the Falaise area of Avoriaz, just a stone’s throw from the resort covered car park and the main selection of shops and services. Kouria also benefits from ski-in/ski-out possibilities (snow and level depending).
Kouria was totally rebuilt into a high quality set of 4* luxurious apartments for the 14/15 season with a total of 16 privately owned ski apartments.
Recently rebuilt to a stunning standard, these modern, homely and high quality privately owned ski apartments, all have south facing balconies with exceptional views.
The advantages of choosing to stay in a privately owned ski apartment are numerous: personal touches, more of an “at home” feel, good value for money, independence and privacy, experience the “real” French ski holiday and floor plans/photos of your exact ski accommodation.
Facilities at Kouria include free access to the indoor heated swimming pool and Jacuzzi with stunning south facing mountain views plus a steam room and ski lockers with heated boot dryers.
Cots and highchairs can be hired (request at time of booking, subject to availability).
There is a Wi-Fi access in every apartment and a private ski room with heated boot warmer is available at the entrance of the residence. Every apartment has a fully equipped kitchen with an oven, a microwave, a dishwasher, a fridge, a freezer, ceramics hobs, Nespresso coffee machine, a coffee machine, kettle and toaster. There is a washing machine and a tumble drier in every apartment.
Kouria 11: 3 Bedroom Apartment Sleeps 6 (c 81m2):
Located on the first floor. Separate WC off the entrance. Two double bedrooms & one bedroom with bunk beds, each with shower room & access to balcony. The living area is superb and has the added benefit of a fireplace, the dining area has lots of natural light and the large open-plan kitchen is fully equipped. The south-facing terrace offers exceptional views over the Morzine Valley and the ski slopes.
Kouria 03: 3 Bedroom Apartment Sleeps 7 (c 81m2):
Split level apartment, located on the ground floor. 2 bedrooms have a double bed and an en-suite shower or bath room. The 3rd bedroom has 2 bunk beds, a pull out bed, a shower room and a balcony. The living area is superb and has the added benefit of a fireplace and a TV, the dining area has lots of naturel light and the large open-plan kitchen is fully equipped. The south-facing terrace offers exceptional views over Les Hauts Forts.
Kouria 51: 4 Bedroom Alcove Apartment Sleeps 10 (c 135m2):
Located on the fifth floor. 4 bedrooms with double beds & one cabin room with bunk beds. 2 shower rooms and 2 bathrooms. The living area is superb and has the added benefit of a fireplace, the dining area has lots of natural light and the large open-plan kitchen is fully equipped. 3 balconies and one terrace. The south-facing terrace offers exceptional views over Les Hauts Forts.
Kouria 02: 5 Bedroom Apartment Sleeps 10 (c 153m2):
Located on the ground floor. Each of the 5 bedrooms has a double bed, a TV and an en-suite shower or bath-room. The living area is superb and has the added benefit of a fireplace, the dining area is spacious and the large open-plan kitchen is fully equipped. The south-facing terrace offers exceptional views over Les Hauts Forts. Another fantastic bonus to this apartment has to be the large private sauna, perfect to relax those muscles after a day on the Portes du Soleil ski slopes!
Please note: as each apartment at Kouria in Avoriaz is individual the decor will vary from apartment to apartment. The photos shown here are of various different apartments. Specific photos of a particular apartment can be sent to you via e-mail upon request. For apartments that feature bunk beds, sleeping in the top bunk is not recommended for children under the age of 6 years old. Some apartments may have more than one TV set. Please be aware that these additional TV sets can only be used for your own game or DVD devices and cannot be used for watching broadcasted programmes.
Fully equipped apartment with towels and bed linen, with beds made on arrival. Cleaning every day from Sunday to Friday (except during bank holidays).
- Refundable breakage deposit €300/apartment (cash or credit card). Please note no deposit, no keys!
- Local Tourist Tax: €1.50/person/day (guiding fare).
- Public covered parking: €91/car/week (guiding fare - bookable on www.avoriazparkings.com and payable on arrival only). We recommend that you pre-book your space at the ‘Parking Plateau’ car park (height limit 2.30m). This will allow you to access the car park straight away, unload your luggage at your own pace then use the lift from the car park to the covered walkway, where snow-cat vehicles will take you and your luggage to your residence (payable each way).
- Public outdoor parking: €65/car/week (guiding fare, no need to pre-book, 600 spaces, open 24/7, 800m from resort entrance).
- Optional end of stay cleaning: €100. Please note: If this service is not pre-booked at least 48 hours before your departure then an extra €30/apartment will be added to the cost.
- Hire of towels: €7/person (must be pre-booked).
- Hire of cot: €28/week.
- Hire of highchair: €25/week.
- Loss of keys: In the event of loss of apartment keys, the whole lock will need to be changed. The charge would therefore be €55/apartment key & €25/lift or ski locker key.
Sorry, pets are not allowed at this residence.
Agency opening times:
Monday – Friday: 09.00 – 12.30 & 14.00 – 18.30.
Saturday: 08.00 – 22.00.
Sunday: 09.00 – 12.30 & 14.00 – 18.00.