Car Hire in France
Why rent a car for your ski holiday?
Having a car means greater freedom and flexibility whilst on your ski holiday and can often be cheaper than using taxis. It will also allow you to ski in different resorts and enjoy excursions to nearby attractions. We can arrange very competitive car hire at all airports, train stations and other town locations.
7 day rental ranges start from around £175 for a small car.
Other durations are also available. We can offer fully inclusive prices, no hidden extras and insurance excess refund.
Call us on 023 9289 0960 for your quote.
Car Hire Locations
We can arrange car hire at a large number of locations, including but not limited to:
Airports: Geneva, Chambéry, Lyon, Grenoble, Nice, Toulouse and Turin
TGV & other train stations: Chambéry, Annecy, Lyon, Albertville, Grenoble and Marseille.
Types of cars
Types of cars that are available to book (dependant on availability):
- Ford Ka (or similar) Mini size 2dr [Daewoo Matiz, Toyota Aygo, Fiat Panda, Hyundai Amica]
- Opel Corsa (or similar) Economy 2dr [Ford Fiesta, Renault Clio, Fiat Punto, Citroen C1, Fiat Panda]
- Ford Focus (or similar) Compact 4dr [Citroen C4, VW Golf, Renault Megane, Peugeot 307, Opel Astra]
- Ford Mondeo (or similar) Intermediate 4dr [Opel Vectra, Renault Laguna. Peugeot 407]
- Opel Astra (or similar) Compact Estate 4dr [Ford Focus, Renault Megane, Peugeot 307]
- Renault Scenic (or similar) Intermediate van 5 seater 4dr [Fiat Multipla, Vauxhall Zafira, VW Touran]
- Mercedes A-Class (or similar) Special 4dr
- Renault Espace (or similar) Van 7 seater 4dr [VW Sharan, Ford Galaxy]
Other cars include premium and luxury cars such as Mercedes C180, BMW 530, BMW 5 Series and SUV's such as Grand Cherokee, Freelander, Landrover Discovery and even up to a Range Rover Vogue!
All Holiday Autos car rental rates include:
- Unlimited mileage
- Third party insurance
- Collision damage waiver liability (CDW). This covers you for damage to your hired car in the event of an accident, except when negligence is proved
- Theft waiver
- Insurance excess refund (see right)
- Airport surcharges
- Bail bonds (where needed)
- All local taxes. For additional inclusions in ‘the max’ and ‘ski max’ see right
- One additional driver can normally be added for free in France.
What's not included?
The below are not included as standard:
- Personal accident insurance (PAI); this is probably covered in your holiday insurance and is an option which you will be offered on collection of the car
- Fuel: a deposit is often payable for fuel and is usually refunded if the car is returned with a full tank
- Out of hours charge
- Optional extras such as snow tyres, chains & ski rack are available at a supplement, payable locally.