Ski Collection - The Company
Ski Collection is a trading name of Peak Retreats Ltd, an independent niche operator specialising in offering British skiers an authentic French Alpine ski holiday, in traditional French resorts. Peak Retreats was set up in 2002 by Nathalie Soma and Xavier Schouller, previously directors of other well-known UK travel companies. Peak Retreats has been running successful holidays to the French Alps in both winter & summer since then.
The senior management team was joined by Olivier Lepoureau in 2005 to develop the Ski Collection brand; leading the way in ski holidays in superb 4 and 5 star ski properties in high-altitude French resorts. Olivier was previously marketing director for a leading luxury hotel chain and a well-known ferry company operating out of the UK.
Ski Collection - A World Class French Alps Experience
Handpicked high-quality ski accommodation in high-altitude ski resorts in France, designed with skiing in mind. We feature leading, snowsure ski resorts such as Avoriaz (Portes du Soleil), Les Arcs and La Plagne (Paradiski), Tignes, Val d'Isère, Flaine (Grand Massif), La Rosière (Espace San Bernardo), Les Menuires (3 Vallées), Meribel (3 Vallées), Val Thorens (3 Vallées), Courchevel (3 Vallées), Chamonix (Mont Blanc), Alpe d'Huez and Les Deux Alpes (Isère), Isola 2000 and more...
- Excellent customer care
- ABTA protected for total financial protection
- Self-drive package or accommodation-only
We will endeavour to tailor your perfect ski holiday in the French Alps; from accommodation-only to added value package deals including various travel options, ski & snowboard equipment hire, ski lift passes, ski school & spa treatments. We can organise as much or as little as you wish. You decide!
Read about Ski Collection in the British press, including The Telegraph, The Independent and The Daily Mail.
10 reasons to book your ski holiday with Ski Collection
- 4 & 5 star ski residences and hotels, many brand new, from leading suppliers such as MGM
- Great facilities such as indoor pools, sauna, Jacuzzi…
- Stylish, well appointed, good size apartments
- Sought after locations within each resort
- Popular resorts that are recognised as amongst the best in the world
- Total flexibility – accommodation only or great packaged deals including Eurotunnel or ferry crossings
- Extra services such as ski, snowboard and boot hire, ski lift passes, ski school and spa treatments
- Friendly staff and a straightforward booking process
- We take full responsibility for your booking and you will only ever have to deal with us, before, and after, your holiday. Your booking for accommodation and all ski extras will be with Ski Collection and not with a third party supplier, which may not always be the case when you book with other UK based companies.
- Your holiday is financially secure. We are fully bonded members of the Association of British Travel Agents (ABTA, W5537)
Your ski holiday in France starts here!
Why choose self-catered ski accommodation?
Self-catering offers total flexibility; you can choose whether to eat out or in, you have complete control over your holiday. Self-catered ski holidays are fantastic options for not only families with young children but also large groups of friends and those that may have special dietary needs, vegetarians or vegans.
It is also great for people who want a bit more privacy. Plenty of choice when it comes to apartment sizes means you can choose an apartment that gives you as much space as you need for your party. Prices are per apartment not per person so there are no under occupancy charges and you do not need to share space with strangers as you might in a catered chalet.
You will have plenty of space to sleep and a spacious living area to socialise in plus the more people you can share the cost between, the more affordable your ski holiday becomes.
Book with Confidence - ABTA
When booking with Peak Retreats Ski Collection you can rest assured that you are arranging your holiday with an ABTA bonded company. This is your best guarantee of complete financial security, a guarantee you do not receive when booking your accommodation and transport independently. Peak Retreats is a member of ABTA (number W5537) so your holiday is in safe hands.
Not only does ABTA have strict joining criteria but they also provide us with bonding arrangements so in the unlikely event of our insolvency, any money paid to us would be refunded to you by ABTA or monies may be transferred to another ABTA operator with whom you make alternative holiday arrangements. Thus your money and your holiday are fully protected. Our financial bonding arrangements with ABTA comply with the Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992.