Famille Plus & Top Of The French Alps (TOTFA)
This national label selects French resorts that respond qualitatively to the expectations of families with children from 18 months old. Famille Plus resorts scrupulously meet 110 specific requirements and make 6 commitments to ensure your family holiday is a success:
- A personalised welcome for families
- Entertainment suitable for all ages
- A price to suit all budgets and all ages
- Activities for all ages to enjoy together or separately
- All businesses and services easily accessible
- The highest standards of professional childcare
The aim of the Famille Plus label is to ensure you have an unforgettable family holiday that’s suited to you.
The following resorts that we feature have acquired the Famille Plus label:
Top of the French Alps
A group of the most emblematic French resorts, offering services that meet the requirements of an international clientele by skifrance.fr:
- Easy access: close to international airports and railroad stations, with regular shuttle services to the resorts
- Excellent reception: many languages spoken at the various reception areas, such as tourism offices, lodging facilities, ski-lift companies.
- Ski area features: linked areas that can reach up to 600 km of ski-trails, equipped with modern ski-lift facilities, snow-guns, practice areas for new winter sports (snow parks, cross-country skiing, etc.) or for beginners / families (theme trails), with infinite free-style ski possibilities (company of a professional recommended).
- Large reception capacity and comfortable lodging facilities: quaint hotels / renovated spacious condos / chalets offering additional services (e.g. daily housekeeping services).
- Diverse entertainment and commercial amenities to meet non-skier expectations - depending on the resort: marked snowshoe tracks / hikers, luge tracks, paragliding, rest areas / spas, skating rinks, discovering the heritage, night skiing, bowling, clubs, movies, etc.
- Many international cultural and sports events: exhibits, shows / concerts, festivals (e.g. international comedy film festival), try-outs for the alpine ski world cup, ski-joering championships, car races on ice, etc.
- Powerful international promotion: web sites translated into several languages, easy access to information about these resorts.
- These resorts are widely booked by foreign tour-operators: this guarantees the quality of these resorts offers internationally, and it facilitates the booking of the "all inclusive" packages locally.
The following resorts that we feature have acquired the Top of the French Alps (TOTFA) label: