We have compiled a list of some of our most popular ski resorts in the French Alps for some ski inspiration. Our clients love these ski resorts and many return year after year. Our team has visited them too and we love to talk about how fantastic they are - so if you are thinking about booking your next ski holiday, give our friendly Alpine experts a call on 023 9289 0960 and they will be able to help you select the best resort and accommodation for your party.
Val Thorens boasts excellent skiing, a great range of accommodation and activities for all. This large, high altitude ski resort, has won 'World's Best Ski Resort' multiple times.
- The highest ski resort in Europe, meaning snow-sure slopes from November to May.
- A car-free ski resort, designed with skiing in mind.
- Lively and varied après-ski.
- Gateway to 600km of amazing slopes in Les 3 Vallées.
- Accommodation to suit all: ski enthusiasts, families, groups and couples
La Rosière, a great choice for beginners and families, is in the heart of the Haute Tarentaise on the Italian border.
- Charming, south-facing ski village offering stunning views.
- Quality experience both on and off the slopes.
- Great facilities for families.
- Ski to La Thuile in Italy for lunch.
- Find out about how La Rosière created a new mountainside of skiing!
Alpe d'Huez can be found in the heart of Isère, France’s third-biggest mountain destination. The 250km of piste skiing is spread over a huge area, providing endless opportunities and terrain for all levels of skier and boarder!
- A friendly ski resort with a lively atmosphere.
- Snow cover guaranteed the whole season thanks to 1000 snow cannons.
- Ski the famous 16km Sarenne black slope, the longest in Europe.
- Great for family skiers and snowboarders, with many other activities.
The resort of Flaine is nestled in the peaks of the Grand Massif, with 265km of slopes which are carefully maintained and suitable for all abilities and levels, especially beginners and intermediates.
- A compact and convenient resort offering something for everyone.
- Excellent nursery slopes right in the resort centre, served by free lifts.
- Fantastic snow records - Flaine is often called "the big snowy bowl”.
- Close to Geneva airport.
La Plagne is made up of several interlinked 'villages' all at different altitudes and can be found in Savoie, on the edge of the Vanoise National Park. It forms part of the massive Paradiski ski area.
- A popular ski destination for families.
- Almost all properties are ski-in/ski-out.*
- Extensive and varied intermediate skiing.
- Linked to Les Arcs via the Vanoise Express.
Ski-in/ski-out is snow and level dependent
For bookings made from 11/9/20 to 31/01/21, FREE CANCELLATION Cancellation must be received in writing at the latest 43 days before your arrival date in your accommodation. LOW DEPOSIT The balance of your deposit (i.e. the difference between our usual 25% deposit and the £250 paid) will be due on 01/02/21. The full balance of your holiday is due six weeks before your arrival date (reduced from our usual 10 weeks), depending on your arrival date, this may be due before 31/01/21.