Les Chalets d'Edelweiss
- Apartments: Les Chalets d'Edelweiss
- Country: France
- Region: Paradiski
- Ski Area: Paradiski
- Our star rating
- Apartments (Self Catering)
- Sleeps 1-12
- Door-step skiing
- Indoor heated pool
- Wi-Fi (payable)
4* Les Chalets d'Edelweiss in La Plagne is a modern yet traditional solid wood ski residence that offers a perfect base for relaxing and unwinding.
This accommodation is made up of seven 4-storey chalets, divided into 83 self-catering ski apartments. It is located 20m from the slopes and snow kindergarten deep into Plagne 1800's resort centre within immediate proximity of the shops.
Facilities at Les Chalets d'Edelweiss include free access to the indoor heated swimming pool (9.5m x 4m, open Sun – Fri 10.00 – 19.30) with sauna and steam room (1 free sauna or steam room session is offered per apartment per week, additional sessions payable), a communal lounge with fireplace, free tea and coffee, covered parking (max height 1.90m, payable and must be requested at time of booking), ski lockers, launderette (payable), luggage room and Wi-Fi internet access in the reception area and all apartments (payable). A bakery service can be arranged for fresh bread and pastries to be delivered to reception every morning (payable - pre-order the day before). Cots and highchairs for children up to 2 years old can be hired. The loan of board games, sledges, irons and ironing boards is also possible (all subject to availability).
All the apartments at Les Chalets d'Edelweiss in La Plagne (Plagne 1800) are fully equipped, fitted and furnished to a modern and high standard. They all have a kitchenette with microwave, 4-ring ceramic hob, fridge, dishwasher, coffee-maker, kettle and toaster; TV and a balcony or terrace (in most apartments).
1 bedroom apartment sleeping 4 (c 30m2): Living area with a double sofa bed, 1 bedroom sleeping 2 (may be under the eaves), bathroom and WC.
1 bedroom alcove apartment sleeping 5/6 (c 38m2): Living area with a double sofa bed, 1 bedroom sleeping 2, 1 alcove sleeping 1 or 2 in the entrance or upstairs, bathroom, shower-room & separate WC. May be split Level
2 bedroom apartment sleeping 6 (c 40m2): Living area with a double sofa bed, 1 bedroom with double bed (may be under the eaves), bedroom with 2 single beds, bathroom, shower-room & separate WC. May be split level.
2 bedroom alcove apartment sleeping 7/8 (c 51m2): Living area with a double sofa bed. Upstairs: 2 bedrooms sleeping 2, 1 alcove with bunk beds sleeping 1 or 2, bathroom, shower room & separate WC. 1 bedroom & alcove may be under the eaves. Split level.
3 bedroom alcove apartment sleeping 10 (c 74m2): Living area with a double sofa bed, 3 bedrooms each sleeping 2, 1 alcove with bunk beds, bathroom, shower-room & separate WC. Split level.
4 bedroom alcove apartment sleeping 12 (c 102m2): Living area with a double sofa bed, 4 bedrooms each sleeping 2, 1 alcove with bunk beds, bathroom, 2 shower-rooms & separate WC. Split level. 2 of the bedrooms are under the eaves.
Please note: for any apartments/chalets at Les Chalets d'Edelweiss in La Plagne that feature bunk beds, sleeping in the top bunk is not recommended for children under the age of 6 years old. Alcoves are usually not enclosed, have bunk beds and no window.
*This indicates that you can access to or from the slopes with ease (within 100m of the residence). This is subject to normal snow conditions in the resort at that time and to the individual skier's ability.
Fully equipped apartment, bed linen (change payable), towels (change payable), ski lockers, TV and access to the heated indoor swimming pool (open Sun - Fri 10:00 - 19:30).
- Optional beds made on arrival: £25/1 bed 4 apartment, £29/1 bed alcove 5/6 or 2 bed 6 apartments, £33/2 bed alcove 7/8 apartment & £41/3 bed alcove 10 or 4 bed alcove 12 apartments.
- Optional end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchen & dishes): £29/1 bed 4 apartment, £40/1 bed alcove 5/6 or 2 bed 6 apartments, £48/2 bed alcove 8 apartment & £56/3 bed alcove 10 or 4 bed alcove 12 apartments.
- Optional beds made on arrival & end of stay cleaning (excluding kitchen area & dishes): £45/1 bed 4 apartment, £61/1 bed alcove 5/6 or 2 bed 6 apartments, £73/2 bed alcove 7/8 apartment & £90/3 bed alcove 10 or 4 bed alcove 12 apartments.
- Optional covered parking (height limit 1.90m): £40/car/week (subject to availability).
- Refundable breakage deposit: €300/apartment - Please note no deposit, no keys!
- Local Tourist Tax: €2.48/person 13yrs+/day (guiding fare).
- Charge if apartment is not left clean and tidy: €35 - €69 (depending on apartment size).
- Change of bed linen and towels: €7/kit/each.
- Cleaning kit: €6/kit (guiding fare)
- Hire of cot: €15/stay (subject to availability, state at time of booking, for child up to 2 yrs old).
- Hire of highchair: €15/stay (subject to availability, state at time of booking, for child up to 2 yrs old).
- Hire of Baby Kit (cot & highchair): €25/stay (subject to availability, state at time of booking, for child up to 2 yrs old).
- Access to the sauna and steam room: €8/session or €39/6 sessions (1 free session per apartment, per week).
- Wi-Fi internet access in the apartments: approx. €25 for up to 3 devices (payable on site by credit card only).
- Launderette: €6/wash & €4/dry.
- Bakery delivery service.
- Pool table: €2/game.
Only two pets per apartment are allowed and will be charged €39/pet/week (payable locally). A valid passport for your pet is compulsory.
Loan of extras:
Board games, sledges, irons and ironing boards. All subject to availability.
Reception opening times:
Sunday – Friday: 08.00 - 11.00 & 17.00 - 20.00.
Saturday: 08.00 - 12.00 & 16.00 - 20.00.
Arrival day at Les Chalets d’Edelweiss is Saturday (unless otherwise stated below) 17:00 - 20:00 and Departure 08.00 - 10:00.