Les Terrasses d'Isola
- Apartments: Les Terrasses d'Isola
- Country: France
- Region: Southern Alps & Nice
- Ski Area: Southern Alps & Nice
- Our star rating
- Apartments (Self Catering)
- Sleeps 1-6
- 200m from slopes and resort centre
- Indoor heated pool, Jaccuzzi, sauna, steam room and sensory showers
3* Les Terrasses d'Isola in Isola 2000 is situated just 200m from the ski slopes, shops and resort centre.
It is a recent development of 115 quality self-catering ski apartments. The apartments are spread over 2 buildings (with lifts), both built in traditional local architecture using wood and stone.
Facilities at Les Terrasses d'Isola include a Spa with free access to the indoor heated swimming pool; plus a hot tub with a panoramic view of the ski area, steam room. Over 18s only for hot tub and hammam. Covered parking (payable), secure ski lockers, free Wi-Fi internet access in the main reception/lounge area and apartments, games room in the bar with pool table and table-top football, breakfast room where a continental breakfast can be purchased (payable locally) and a bakery delivery service for fresh bread and croissants each morning (pre-order and payable at reception the day before).
There's also entertainment for all the family too at Les Terrasses d'Isola at the MMV Meeting Point, offering tastings, activities, games, pancake parties and much more.
The loan of baby kits including cot, highchair, changing mat, potty and bath chair (request at time of booking, subject to availability), board games, books, raclette sets and GoPro cameras is also possible from reception (all subject to availability).
All the apartments at Les Terrasses d'Isola in Isola 2000 are fitted and furnished to a high standard, with warm Mediterranean colours and a pleasant décor throughout. They all have a fully equipped kitchenette with ceramic hob, microwave, fridge, with a freezer compartment, dishwasher, filter coffee-maker and toaster, flat screen TV and a balcony (most are south facing with panoramic views of the resort).
1 bedroom apartment sleeping 2/4 (c 35m2): Living area with a double sofa bed or 2 single sofa beds & 1 bedroom (separated by a sliding door) with 1 double bed or 2 single beds & 1 bathroom with bathtub & WC.
2 bedroom Family apartment sleeping 4/6 (c 48-53m2) Living area with a double sofa bed or 2 single sofa beds, 1 bedroom with a double or 2 single beds, 1 sleeping area with bunk beds. 1 shower room with WC, 1 bathroom with bathtub & 1 separate WC.
Please note: for any apartments at Les Terrasses d'Isola (Isola 2000) that feature bunk beds, sleeping in the top bunk is not recommended for children under the age of 6 years old.
Price includes (2018/19):
Fully equipped apartment, bed linen (beds not made), TV, ski locker, Wi-Fi internet access (low speed) and free access to the indoor heated swimming pool and to Jacuzzi, steam room.
Payable locally (2018/19):
- Refundable breakage deposit (credit card): €300/studio or 1 bed, €400/2 bed & €500/3 bed – Please note no deposit no keys!
- Local tourist tax: €1.50/pers 18yrs+/day (guiding fare).
- Optional covered parking: €55/car/week.
- Beds made on arrival (except sofa bed & bunk beds) €10/bed
- Hire of towels (1 bath towel & 1 hand towel per person + 1 bath mat per apartment): €8/person.
- Cleaning kit: €10/kit.
- Mid-week cleaning: €40/studio, €50/1 bed, €60/2 bed, €70/3 bed & €80/4 bed (excludes kitchen area & dishes, includes change of bed linen but beds not re-made).
- End of stay cleaning: €35/studio, €45/1 bed, €55/2 bed, €65/3 bed & €75/4 bed (excludes kitchen area & dishes).
- Daily cleaning: From €80 to €160, depending on apartment size, (excludes kitchen area & dishes).
- Charge if cleaning of kitchen area & dishes are not completed prior to your departure: €40/apartment.
- Breakfast: €8/adult/day & €5/child/day (4-13yrs). Free for under 4-year-olds.
- Bakery delivery service (To be ordered the day before at the reception).
- Early check-in option: Apartment available at 12.00 instead of 17.00 €80/apartment (subject to availability, please state at time of booking)
- Only one pet per apartment is allowed and will be charged €50/week (payable locally, please state at time of booking). A valid passport for your pet is compulsory.
Reception opening times:
Sunday - Friday: 08:00 - 12:00 & 16:30 - 19:30
Saturday: 08:00 - 20:00