With the new additions to our programme and developments in resorts we are excited very for next winter season! Take a look below to find out more about the selection of recently built properties, well-equipped hotels and spaciaous apartments new resort developments for winter 2019/20!
Resort added to the programme for 2019/20!
Chamonix, Mont Blanc and Chamonix Valley
Set at the foot of the famous Mont Blanc, Chamonix is a beautiful ski resort in the Evasion Mont Blanc ski area with a wealth to offer visitors. The Vallée Blanche in the Chamonix ski domaine is considered the off-piste capital of Europe. The Aiguille du Midi is also a must-see (pictured above), the Chamonix skywalk offers stunning panoramas at an altitude of 3842m! The town centre is at an altitude of 1035m with a wide range of attractions, shops, bars and restaurants as well as a large sports complex with a pool, and ice rink. Read more about our premium accommodation at le Cristal de Jade below...
New additions to Ski Collection Premium
Chalet Izia, Val d'Iére
Also part of our new Ski Collection Premium range, the superior luxury 5* self-catered apartments at Chalet Izia are the latest addition to Val d'Isère opening for the 2019/20 season. The residence has one of the best ski-in/ski-out locations in the resort right next to the renowned "M" red piste. Each of the 51 apartments has been very well designed. Guests also have access to the Bains du Montana with an indoor pool, sauna and hammam, as well as a spa (treatments payable).
Le Cristal de Jade, Chamonix
These 4* luxury apartments are also featured in our Ski Collection Premium range. They are stylish, spacious and well-positioned at the foot of the Aiguille du Midi gondola in Chamonix. All apartments have a living area, a fully equipped kitchen area, satellite TV, telephone, free Wi-Fi, safe and a balcony. Other facilities also include free parking, reception lounge area, ski lockers with heated boot racks, and access to the leisure centre with indoor pool.
Other newly added accommodation
Lodge des Neiges, Tignes 1800
This brand new 4* property opening for the 2019/20 season is in an ideal position in Tignes 1800 at the foot of the new Boisses gondola, and offers ski-in/ski-out opportunities. These luxury spacious self-catered apartments are well fitted with modern facilities and facilities at the residence include reception access to the indoor swimming pool and leisure centre with treatments in the Ô des Cîmes Spa Centre ( payable).
Residence l'Hevana, Méribel
The 4* superior self catered apartments at Residence l'Hevana are newly built for the 2019/20 season and are situated in one of the best locations, just 100m from Méribel centre and 500m from the main lifts and ski school meeting point. The spacious apartments are comfortable and fully equipped. Other facilities also include a children's area, a restaurant, tea room, bar and terrace, indoor parking (payable), free WiFi, and access to the indoor pool and wellness area with spa (treatments payable).
Hotel les Arolles, Val Thorens
Also in the 3 Valleys is 3* superior hotel les Arolles in the heart of Val Thorens and enjoys a ski-in/ski-out location on the slopes. The family friendly hotel offers baby, child and teen clubs and there's a large sunny terrace with views over the ski area which some of our team enjoyed in April! Guests can choose between a half board, full board, or an all inclusive stay, with plenty of different dishes for all tastes provided in the buffet meals. Other facilities also include free WiFi, lounge area with fireplace and pool table, bar area, and access to the Omea spa.
Residence le Diamant de Neiges, Plagne 1800
Brand new for winter 2019/20, this 4-star residence is an exclusive development of just 10 ski-in/ski-out apartments in La Plagne 1800. Set in a good location just 300m from the shops and 500m from the main lifts and ski school meeting point. Residence le Diamant de Neiges includes very spacious and comfortable apartments, with lovely modern furnishings and contemporary design. Facilities include covered parking, ski lockers, and free WiFi.
- First ever self-driving electric shuttle bus launches in December 2019!
- Igloo Village will open with an Ice Bar, restaurant and overnight rooms!
- New organic delicatessen, a pancake house, and the cool Wild & Savage bar with tattoo parlour and clothing shop
- €27 million multi-service building called L’Alpinium with indoor car park, Le Praz cable car, lift pass office, ski lockers and play area for children.
- The Freeride Lab at 2,705m, with two red runs, one black slope and super off-piste, with a 350m drag lift for quick access.
- Welcome area for Piou-Piou Club in Courchevel Moriond with reception, snack area, and ski room.
- Two new red runs open in the Roc de Fer area; the Gypaete and Daguet pistes.
- Night skiing experience with gondola ride, aperitif and accompanied torchlit descent.
- Jack’s Bar returns in new premises with live music, comedy, and themed nights.
- The Family Cool area has events including birds of prey shows, biathlon experiences, ice sculptures, and giant inflatables!
- New dining experience, with a trip in a snow cat up to Chalet du Sunny at 2300m for steak or fondue.
- Guests can learn to fly a drone and capture images and film to keep.
- There's also 2 new snow scooter experiences, from organised tours on electric snow scooters to downhill rides on one of the toboggan runs.
- Updated funicular from Bourg St Maurice. with new trains with glass roofs, and additional services such as the information centre and ticket desk.
- A new Folie Douce in Arc 1800 with an hour long outdoor 360° cabaret show from 1.30pm and electronic music from 3pm to 5pm. Open every day until 7pm with late closing on Thursday evening.